When people have heard some different sounds in their attic, they can assume which animal has been staying. The reason behind that is that only a few wild animals have the habit of sheltering them in humans’ houses. So people get annoyed by the noises of such animals. The first animal on the list is raccoons. They usually break the attic and then shelter comfortably. There it will get babies and more than that its feces are dangerous to the people. There are some signs to identify the raccoons in the attic and the removal action is the riskiest one at all.
The signs are:
Having raccoons is the most hazardous thing for people, though they can identify easily through the noises of them, it is very much difficult to remove them all. There are some companies that have professionals to remove the raccoons with equipment. Let us view the signs to find about raccoons in the attic of the house.
- The first sign is nothing but the noises which raccoons usually make in the attic, the sound of raccoons will be like a small person’s noises. The raccoon basically grows large, so it will make stomping sounds or thumping noises too. The sounds will differ up to the situation facing in the attic. The urban insects never make such types of sounds, so people easily recognize the different noises of raccoons.
- The next sign is that people can see the activities of raccoons in the daytime. The raccoons are nocturnal one, so the late night and the late evening is the perfect time for entering into the attics by making the holes. The next sign is the time of year because the baby raccoons will take place at the time of March month (spring season). The mother raccoon will breed its babies mostly in the attics, garages, and sheds which are the locations for warmth temperature. If the raccoons got babies in one place, it never leaves the place for so long, a maximum of three months the babies will take to grow well.
- The third sign is finding the nest materials; yes the raccoons will create the nesting materials in the attic before starting to shelter there. So people can easily identify through the materials. Naturally, those raccoons are ingenious, so they will try to make anything or everything as a nest for their babies.
- The fourth sign is that people can see the damage which was done by the raccoons in the attics because those are visible to them. The raccoons have strong and sharp teeth, also the claws, so it will easily make a hole and enter as much as quickly even in the drywall, roofing tiles, and wooden attics. So there must be damages in-ceiling or attic.
- The last but the most visible sign is the feces of raccoons in the attic and all over the places, so there must be a foul smell from it and it’s yuck even to see.